Tuesday, April 27, 2010

make a difference.

So I'm sure that everyone is aware what TOMS shoes are, but if you aren't... you should visit their website and check it out. For every pair you buy, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. I just recently heard of them, even though they have been around for some time now, I'm sure. Anyway, I think the whole idea of them is really cool! I'll definitely be purchasing myself a pair of those bad boys :) It's an easy way to play a little part in doing something good! Go here for a little preview to see what they're all about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ8c5QWsCRQ

TOMS official website: http://www.toms.com/

Reading about this reminded me a little about the (RED) products that multiple companies had carried a couple years back. They were everywhere! I love buying products that somehow benefit someone else. I don't know, I just think the whole concept of it all is really neat. People don't realize how much they can help by doing something so simple and small. Many people feel that they can never make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment